Are you a highly skilled Process or Production Manager with experience from change management and continuous improvements within the process or similar industries? Then you could be the right person for this exciting challenge at Befesa Scandust in Landskrona!
The purpose of the position is to:
– Manage and drive the daily operation including planning and follow up of daily tasks and activities
– Manage resource processes of staffing and material supply
– Act as an extension of production management board
– Act and assume the role as a guiding star in the change work
– Lead, motivate and enthuse all employees in the process function
Befesa ScanDust is looking for a strong operations leader with experience from transformation and improvement work within a process related industry.
The ideal candidate will have experience from working with Lean methodology and setting up production lines within the process industry. The candidate should also enjoy working with problem solving and implementation of operative solutions in a transparent end involving way where organisational resources and team members competence is utilized in an efficient and value creating work process. In order to master the challenge, the candidate should be pedagogic and have an interest in building and nurture people, technical process solutions and business.
As a person the ideal candidate shows a strong drive and strives for and are able to achieve clear thorough operative results in a busy and changing environment. Further, the candidate should:
– Be structured, analytical and process oriented with a tactic and operative mindset ready to dig into detailed daily issues when needed
– Enjoy influencing and taking the lead with a high degree of resiliency and integrity but still embracing change
– Be a straight-forward, enthusiastic, involving and inspiring pragmatic executor
– Be good at building solid relations cross cultures by being trustworthy, showing respect and being non-prestigious
– Ability to communicate on a daily basis in Scandinavian and English
Relevant academic background on Master level in engineering or similar.
Proficiency in English and Scandinavian.
The position is based in Landskrona, Skåne County, Sweden.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity or would like to promote a person in your own network please send CV and a short letter of interest to: email@example.com
, att: Peter Öhman.
If you have further questions please contact Peter Öhman at Involved Partners no later than on the 31th of August
on: +46 706 69 44 69