Geely Zhejiang Geely Holding Group was founded in 1986 in Hangzhou China, by the current chairman Li Shufu. Today the company is one of the ten largest companies within the automotive sector. Geely employs approx. 120,000 employees around the globe and runs business in more than ten countries. The company was ranked 220th in 2019 Global Fortune 500.
Geely Sweden Holdings AB (GSHAB) is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group that owns shares in a group of European companies within the automotive, estate and banking sector. GSHAB´s investment portfolio consists of Volvo Car AB (99%), AB Volvo (8,2%), Saxobank AS (50,9%) and Geely Europe Innovation Centre (100%) (construction project at Lindholmen in Gotherburg) together with numerous SPV´s, for financing reasons. The net revenue of consolidated companies is approx. 275 billion SEK.
GSHAB is supporting the portfolio companies within the area of finance, offering support within accounting, taxes and legal aspects. Geely Business Centre is organised in a separate legal entity, providing these services through a shared service centre. The centre currently has about 15 employees. GBC is now looking for a manager responsible for the finance service department.
The Geely Business Centre (GBC) Manager - Finance is responsible for running, managing, and developing GBC's operations in the financial area. The role reports to GSHAB´s Head of Finance on a daily basis and to the Board of GBC.
• Responsible for the operations of GBC Finance
• Set and follow up goals for GBC Finance
• Establish good relationships with the centre’s customers and be responsible for the
centre’s deliveries on quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure that employees are motivated, have the right skills and continuous to develop as professionals
• Drive continuous improvements and efficiency raising actions/programs
• Act as sounding board to employees/clients if needed
The GBC Manager needs to have an education background corresponding to BSc in Business Administration and at least ten years of experience from international companies within the area of Finance.
The successful candidate:
• Is a well reputed leader
• Has broad and good knowledge of accounting, reporting and is good generalist in the financial area
• Is an efficient and clear communicator
• Is used to work with customers in a service role
• Is fluent in Swedish and English, Chinese is an advantage
As a person, the successful candidate:
• Has a professional approach
• Assumes responsibility and demonstrates a strong drive
• Is business-oriented
• Is service minded
• Enjoys working with change in a dynamic environment
GSHAB offers the right candidate excellent development possibilities within the company together with an exciting journey together with GESAB as the company evolves through its investments in the transportation and automotive sector.
If you are the right person for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV and a short letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, Att: Peter Öhman, no later than on the 8th of July
. If you have any questions about the role please contact consultant Peter Öhman, mobile: +46 706 69 44 69