Are you highly competent in Group Accounting and IFRS? Would you like to be part of a global fortune 500 company that has a major impact on future personal transportation solutions? As Senior Group Accounting Officer you will work independently but close to you colleagues within Geely Sweden Holdings AB (GSHAB), the portfolio companies that you support and the owner Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, in China. You will be part of GSHABs very competent finance team at Lindholmen in Gothenburg and work with complex transactions that require minimum 10 years of experience from accounting within an international environment. We are looking for a senior person that still has a strong hunger for development. GSHAB offers excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
The Senior Group Accounting Officer is responsible for the financial consolidation of the Group in accordance with IFRS and Chinese GAAP and for the preparation of the Group's annual report. The responsibility also includes to support the organization in the fields of group accounting on various projects and inquires. The Finance department is a small organization that works in close cooperation with each other and business management. The service is organizationally located in Geely Business Centre but reports to Head of Accounting.
• Monthly consolidation according to IFRS (Hyperion)
• Reporting to the holding company in China
• Reconciling reported data against basic data
• Management of acquisition registers, group adjustments and eliminations
• Assist with various accounting issues
• Support the business with analysis and support on financial issues
• Further develop and streamline processes and routines regarding reporting and financial reporting, systems and analysis
• Provide support to the organization regarding internal and external reporting to various Stakeholders
If you are the right person for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV and application to email@example.com, Att: Peter Öhman, no later than on the 7th of July, and consultant Peter Öhman will contact you for a first discussion over phone.