Geely Zhejiang Geely Holding Group was founded in 1986 in Hangzhou China, by the current chairman Li Shufu. Today the company is one of the ten largest companies within the automotive sector. Geely employs approx. 120,000 employees around the globe and runs business in more than ten countries. The company was ranked 220th in 2019 Global Fortune 500.
Geely Sweden Holdings AB (GSHAB) is a subsidiary of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group that owns shares in a group of European companies within the automotive, estate and banking sector. GSHAB´s investment portfolio consists of Volvo Car AB (99%), AB Volvo (8,2%), Saxobank AS (50,9%) and Geely Europe Innovation Centre (100%) (construction project at Lindholmen in Gotherburg) together with numerous SPV´s, for financing reasons. The net revenue of consolidated companies is approx. 275 billion SEK.
GSHAB is supporting the portfolio companies within the area of finance, offering support within accounting, taxes, and legal aspects. GSHAB is now looking for a Coordinator Finance to strengthen the finance team.
The Coordinator Finance within Geely Sweden Holdings is expected to work on a wide array of financial matters but with a focus on accounting and controlling. The team is small and tight and working closely together on various issues and in close cooperation with Geely Business Center (shared service center).
• Prepare and compile reports and documentation for the Audit Committee and the Board regarding financial matters
• Assume the role as coordinator in various projects
• Support the accounting manager i.e. by performing investigations of accounting issues and assisting the work with the annual report
• Support Head of Business Control with analysis, business planning and business outlooks
• Assist on inquires and projects within the area of Finance
The Coordinator Finance needs to have a formal education within the area of Business Administration or corresponding background and at least five years of experience from international companies within the area of accounting and controlling.
The successful candidate:
• Is accustomed to working with senior management
• Has good analytical ability
• Has broad and good knowledge in accounting, reporting and is a good generalist in the financial area
• Is an efficient and clear communicator
• Has good knowledge in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Is fluent in Swedish and English, Chinese is an advantage
As a person, the successful candidate:
• Has a professional approach
• Assumes responsibility
• Demonstrates a strong drive and business orientation
• Is service minded
• Enjoys working with change in a dynamic environment
GSHAB offers the right candidate excellent development possibilities within the company together with an exciting journey together with GESAB as the company evolves through its investments in the transportation and automotive sector.
If you are the right person for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV and a short letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
, Att: Peter Öhman, no later than on the 8th of July
. If you have any questions about the role please contact consultant Peter Öhman, mobile: +46 706 69 44 69